It’s not whether AI will transform healthcare, but when.
Applying AI in healthcare is already changing the patient experience, how clinicians practice medicine, payers improving expediency to patients, care providers improving outcomes, life sciences and the pharmaceutical industry improve operating efficiencies . The journey has just begun.
The applications could involve diagnosis and treatment recommendations, patient engagement and adherence, readmission, and administrative activities. Although there are many instances in which AI can perform healthcare tasks as well or better than humans.
0of respondents believe AI will improve the patient experience.
AI in Healthcare
AI is changing healthcare, reshaping the business models’ providers in the value chain as access to data is increasingly democratised. Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning is also now being democratised by providers to solve critical key health delivery challenges and explore opportunities thus transforming the value chain.
Our automated machine learning platform makes advanced predictive analytics more accessible by reducing barriers to more accurate predictions. Download this e-book to learn about specific use cases, overcoming barriers to entry and ultimately how to deliver better health outcomes and better patient experiences with automated machine learning.
See how Data Technology can help you
- Be a leader: in CAHPS, HEDIS, and Medicare Star quality ratings with superior healthcare analytics
- Determine which members: are at risk of leaving your health plan
- Improve risk adjustment: and capture the best target opportunities
- Flag potential: fraudulent claims
- Build precise financial: actuarial, and underwriting models for cost of care, IBNR, MLR, large claims forecasting, and premium pricing models
- Use analytics: to understand member hospital inpatient length of stay and risk for readmission
- Build more precise: patient readmission risk models
- Optimize your revenue: cycle management and revenue prediction
- Accurately forecast staffing needs: with predictive analytics in healthcare
- Actively manage your patient: population health and accurately stratify your patient population risk
- Use analytics to understand: patient length of stay and patients at risk for hospital-acquired conditions
- Be a leader: in value-based healthcare
- Leverage predictive analytics: to optimize your patient marketing campaigns, messaging, and call center operations
- Increase renewals and reduce customer turnover: while actively managing the efficiency of your sales force
- Forecast product sales: more accurately
- Build more effective: patient/customer messaging
- Optimize: your patient/customer messaging
- Integrate AI-driven insights: into clinical solutions, patient engagement applications, and healthcare operating systems
- Be a leader: in supply and demand chain planning with exceptional analytics
High value AI use cases for Healthcare
Trusted By Global Leaders
Click below to see how we can help you
With automated machine learning, you can get the productivity of a large data science team from a small one. Let DataRobot find the best models for you and use DataRobot’s simple deployment options to get them to market faster. Relieve data scientists from documentary requirements by using DataRobot’s automated model risk management and model validation templates.
Get models to production faster using DataRobot’s low-risk model deployment options, including code generation, deployment to Spark, and API-based deployment capability.
Let DataRobot suggest the best model in each situation, saving you the time and effort of trying and comparing every model. Use automated machine learning to build many models at the same time it took to build one, increasing precision with more model granularity. Let DataRobot handle the low-risk models from start to finish so you can focus your talent where the payoff (or the risk) is the greatest.
The bottleneck in many banks is no longer a lack of data, it’s plenty of data but not enough analytics staff to turn that data into insight. Democratize data science with DataRobot and watch the performance of your business take off as the data reveals opportunities and improvements.
Research has shown that brands adopting the technology and strategies to enable personalised digital experience will gain competitive advantage. They find it easier to acquire customers, enable faster conversions and create lasting engagement and loyalty.
AI Success Stories
- 01 / 03
“We are using the AI Platform to make some pretty huge decisions at Steward Health Care. It’s very much a part of our growth strategy. It’s uncharted territory for healthcare”
– Executive Director
- 02 / 03
“Explainability is key in healthcare, and the AI platform makes it easy for our clinicians to understand the predictions and take action on those insights”
- 03 / 03
“The AI platform as a competitive advantage in healthcare. How else are you going to improve quality rates, or drive down medical costs, or reduce member churn, if not AI? It’s an obvious choice”
–Chief Analytics Officer