Consumer Packaged Goods
Helping Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies turbo charge their Supply Chains with AI
Our customers include companies in the food, beverages, personal and household care, consumer durables, luxury goods, apparel, sports and recreational products. They have become true partners for retailers, managing key accounts more effectively than ever than before by using data for visibility, predicting demand, trends etc. and sharing insights with their retail partners thus turning their supply chains into a competitive weapon.
Let us help you help yourself simplify, speed up and slim down operating models to maximize the effectiveness and Agility your organisations
0of executives say they won’t achieve their growth objectives without scaling AI.0of executives believe they risk going out of business in 5 years if they don’t scale AI.
Consumer Packaged Goods
Established consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands are fighting to stay relevant, retain their share of wallet, contain costs whist maintaining their competitiveness against rivalry from smaller, aggressive, nimble, low cost disruptors. These competitors use some of the best tools and Social Selling techniques available to drive their products to market. Well establish brands in the CPG space are also faced with having to protect their brands against counterfeit goods, fraud, and other risks.
Data Technology can help you transform your CPG business to help you combat these risks and win by leveraging your most valuable data assets using Enterprise AI.
See how Data Technology can help you
- Achieve marketing ROI: across digital and traditional channels
- Improve customer satisfaction: using surveys and reviews to gauge sentiment for the entire consumer base
- Predict next purchase: based on previous order history and customer segmentation
- Anticipate next customer: CRM stage (e.g. activation, regular, high value, decliner, dormant, churn) to determine the strategy of future marketing comms
- Hyper-personalise and identify: the most effective products to present to each individual customer based on historical data
- Predict sales of product: innovation and new product launches before they reach the market through AI-based forecasting
- Minimise over-production: and out-of-stock scenarios using a range of historic data sources “reverse supply chain” by predicting the probability of return for every item purchased across multiple channels
- Improve on-shelf availability: by each individual SKU and store and drive corrective action before an issue arises
- Use Price Optimisation and elasticity: to identify optimal price points influenced by multiple factors such as item, brand, category, and more
One of the biggest challenges the CPG industry faces is determining how much product inventory — and the types of products your company need to in order to meet consumer expectations. Data Technology can help you deploy Automated machine learning to help your business improve your ability to predict consumer demand for goods.
- Predict staffing levels: for customer service and distribution centres as demand changes
- Identify and negotiate: with the most cost-effective manufacturing and delivery partners
- Improve employee retention: with AI-based HR analytics
- Enhance predictions of delivery times: for improved operational efficiencies
- Identify metrics: for mutually beneficial partnerships across the supply chain that are individualised to each retail banner and geography
Trusted By Global Leaders
Click below to see how we can help you
With Automated Machine Learning, you can get the productivity of a large data science team from a small one. Let Data Technology’s platform find the best models for you and use help you with simple deployment options to get them to market faster. Relieve data scientists from documentary requirements by using our automated model risk management and model validation templates
Tap into the deep expertise in your data and your CPG Domain Expertise that your company has. Enable business analysts and data analysts without formal data science training to build and use sophisticated models, Data Technology can help you truly democratise Data Science and put it the hand of teams who are making the decisions in a governed framework
Get models to production faster using Data Technology’s low-risk model deployment options, including code generation, deployment to Spark, and API-based deployment capability.
Let Data Technology’s Platform suggest the best model in each situation, saving you the time and effort of trying and comparing every model. Use Automated Machine Learning to build many models at the same time it took to build one, increasing precision with more model granularity. Let us handle the low-risk models from start to finish so you can focus your talent where the payoff (or the risk) is the greatest.
The bottleneck in many CPG companies is no longer a lack of data, it’s probably too much data but not enough analytics talent and skills to turn that data into insight. Democratise data science with our team, tools and skills and watch the performance of your business take off as the data reveals opportunities and improvements.
Research has shown that brands adopting the technology and strategies to enable personalised digital experience will gain competitive advantage. They will find it easier to acquire customers with appealing and engaging digital experiences, enable faster conversions and create lasting engagement and loyalty.
AI Success Stories
- 01 / 03
“The biggest impact is that we are now making warehousing decisions in an informed and precise way”
– Senior Business Development Manager
- 02 / 03
“We want to understand our customers to drive better customer experiences, make their lives easier or give them an overall better customer experience. We do this at 84.51 by making the AI platform available to all of our 200 Data Scientists”
– Head of Enable The Science
- 03 / 03
“The AI platform allows our data team to efficiently determine and use the best machine learning model for any supply chain problem”
– VP of Advanced Analytics & Data Engineering